2.26.2010
i am soooooooooooo fucking pissed off.
y???? coz;
1. i cant cook n i dont even cook
2. i dont like to go to the market
3. U FUCKING THINK I DONT MAKE A GOOD WIFE.
ok nevermind... i dont, and have not compared u to any other guy. EVER. U WANT ME TO START?
one night, i was viewing people on my FB.
i came across an ex skool mate.
she's happily married, with one kid.
she's from the NORMAL TECHNICAL STREAM.
she doesnt even go to ITE after N LEVELs.
AND SURPRISE!!!
got married to a rich guy.
HOW FILTHY FUCKING LUCKY CAN ONE WOMAN GET????
hmmm....how bout me?
1-4 yrs old: growing up to go skool
5-6 yrs old: went to kindergarten
7-12yrs old: went thru primary school for PSLE
13-16yrs old: went thru secondary education for O LEVELS
17-20yrs old: tertiary education @ POLYTECHNIC for DIPLOMA
20YRS-NOW: working hard busting my fucking ass off to make living better for myself n my parents, basically my family. i even celebrated my 21st bday at werk.
different ppl, diff upbringing, diff fate, diff lives. i learnt to accept the fucking fact.
BUT IF U FUCKING THINK I WILL FUCKING CHANGE FOR U, U R FUCKING WRONG.
please, gimme 5 FILTHY FUCKING GOOD REASONS Y I SHOULD CHANGE MYSELF TO BE THE PEREMPUAN MELAYU TERAKHIR FOR U.
so yup...dorg tkyah blajar tinggi2 pecah kepala n after tht kawin n ada anak.
eh apa yg bestnye, POMPAN MMG KENA TU MCM PE.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P-U-K-I-M-A-K Y-O-U.
apa maksud u eh??
yelah, kn pompan....mmg tu keje dorg(kawin, ada anak, MASAK)
EHHHHHHHHHH........A'AH SEHHHH...I PN NK AH TU MCM KN. KAWIN. JADI BABY MAKING MACHINE. MAIN MASAK2. SAPE TKNK SEHHHH!!!!!! TAPI KN EHHHHH..... U MAMPU KE KASI I MAKAN KALAU I TK KEJE? N JGN LUPE, U ADA ANAK DUA.
r u looking down on me???????
NOPE.
i mean, WHAT THE FUCK? and u keep asking, when am i gonna learn how to cook? now baby, if u can put food on the table n gimme $$$ every month WITHOUT FAIL, besok jgk aku quit keje aku n really learn cooking. but baby, ur pay versus mine is like the ratio 1:4. im sorry, i didnt mean to be a fucking bitch, but u baby, u unleashed the BITCH in me.
ani Mafia @ 8:26 PM
